Ship affair - containers
MS Access database project to track sea shipments (freight) of containers and general cargoes (Ship affair - Containers / loading softwares for ship). The purpose of this large project was to develop a freight forwarder's solution
for keeping track of containers and general cargoes which follow on the sea (Sea-Outbound), and also, arrive from the sea (Sea-Inbound). The collection of reports and tables with the necessary data will be of great assistance to you.
Primary features of the project:
- Keeping track of containers to the sea (Outbound).
- Keeping track of containers from the sea (Inbound).
- Keeping track of containers’ cargoes by Bill of Lading, Home BL.
- Keeping track of general cargo to the sea (Outbound).
- Keeping track of domestic cargoes.
- Keeping an account of containerized cargo.
- Keeping track of periods of containers’ hire.
- FCL, LCL, Forwarding, export, import, transit.
- Full track of history of container movements (sea freight).
- Printing of Booking Orders (Shipping Order, container ship manifest).
- Printing of Invoices for customer.
- Freight forwarder reports to clients.
- Ships chart of container movement.
- Importing data from linked Excel table. There are a lot of validations.
- Exporting data into linked Excel table. There are a lot of validations.
- Loading containers and cargoes on the ship.
- Loading cargo into container.
- Forming ship affair (containers, cargoes).
- References: Containers, Counteragents, Cargoes, Vessels, Sea Ports, Countries, Railway Stations and etc.
- Graphs. And many other things.